Sunday, May 01, 2005

Being Famous On TV

Once again the Wench Mum has thrown a fit; this time however she has gone so far that she has injured herself. The Wench Mum, who is no taller than 5ft, began to punch the walls after I altered our plan to go shopping today, and now her knuckles are looking as if she has gone thru several rounds in an underground boxing match. If I didn't stop her I am sure that there would have been sirens and police involvement.

I fail to understand how a mother of two normal children can degenerate to the same level as your average 3 year old. I can deal with her eccentricity, but the violence? No way. How on earth did she get this way? I just pray every day that this trait is not hereditary, and that it was the environment in which she was raised that makes her this way, coz I really don't want any of my family members being handcuffed and taken away while being filmed by the crew of COPS.

Can someone remove her genes from me?
Comments:
Hmm, you fad a tough day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?